Somewhere I Belong Somewhere I Belong

This was prett funny

Somehow, I found this amusing and not simply moronic like I should have. However, you completely forgot Pheonix (bass). oh well.

Island Invasion Island Invasion

Good but.

The cartoon was very good and very neat, however on the loading page it said recomended requirements: DSL connection, and good graphics card... neither of those matter at all? other than downloading fast... your graphics card does not matter to watch a flash animation! but oh well... good cartoon.

LL - Girl From Mars LL - Girl From Mars

This was good.

There really was some good animation in here. Good special effects (if there is such a thing in flash) But what I mean is like the glare from the sun on one of the locks and the planets lights... Good work!

Deciduous Deciduous

Very freakin' cool.

This was very unique, and well done.
It's always awesome when someone makes a flash not full of vulgarity or mindless violence that is entertaining. Good job man, 5.

Hyperboy: Episode 3 Hyperboy: Episode 3

Hehe, this was good.

This was pretty funny man, made me laugh out loud a couple times. and that's pretty hard to do. "Hey you see this it looks like I'm breaking off my thumb but I'm really not." haha...

I do have a reccomendation though; somehow (I'm not sure if it was the recording itself or the audio compression of the published SWF) but the audio quality seemed slightly... lacking... All around good though! :D

Close to Me Close to Me

Good 1st

This was a good first flash. Unique and good music. Keep it up

andirooz responds:

Thanks yello! I will keep it up! look for a new one in 2 - 3 weeks (i plan on starting a new one in the next 3 days and this one took me a week ... i have a crappy day job...lol)

DailyToon12302004 DailyToon12302004

Honestly

Honestly,
wouldnt you guys feel better about actually developing flash animation skills instead of wasting your time and other peoples? Really, if you got good at animating you could feel a sense of purpose, and have a reason not to hurl your body off of a flaming bridge...

TheStarSyndicate responds:

fuck that shit, as they always say "a bullet to the head and you are dead, jump off a bridge and you may die a slow and painful death" B)

Stop look... Stop look...

Ah.

The art was decent, but the voiceovers blew, and the music sounded like you picked the first bit of music you found and added it, completely the wrong choice of music.. but.. get a new microphone, and you got it made!

Frank-Uselesschris responds:

will do

Madness In Reality 3 Madness In Reality 3

Getting better.

These flash over film movies of yours are getting better... but geesh, 13 years old and using foul language.. whats next, babies having babies!

TMBG: Particle Man TMBG: Particle Man

Ah !

This was great... I in fact, was working on a flash for particle man too I made it to the Person Man verse and didn't like what I had... so I stopped. Yours does the song better justice anyway, good job.

El-Cid responds:

Thanks dude. You keep on truckin though.