Somewhere I Belong Somewhere I Belong

This was prett funny

Somehow, I found this amusing and not simply moronic like I should have. However, you completely forgot Pheonix (bass). oh well.

Island Invasion Island Invasion

Good but.

The cartoon was very good and very neat, however on the loading page it said recomended requirements: DSL connection, and good graphics card... neither of those matter at all? other than downloading fast... your graphics card does not matter to watch a flash animation! but oh well... good cartoon.

LL - Girl From Mars LL - Girl From Mars

This was good.

There really was some good animation in here. Good special effects (if there is such a thing in flash) But what I mean is like the glare from the sun on one of the locks and the planets lights... Good work!

3D Join the Dots 3D Join the Dots

Neat

Yeah, this is a pretty need idea.
You could make some cool 3D games in the future.
Good start.

Policy on Rape Policy on Rape

You freakin' rock.

Hey, after your very thoughtful reviews of my audio I decided to check yours out. And man, it rock, I freakin' worship you now, and would love to somehow lend you whatever musical talents I have (though as you know I havent done much FL yet) but in any sort of collaboration. Your profile said you had AIM, but your comment reply said you used Yahoo... Well, I added your AIM. GREAT WORK though.

Southwest-Statistic responds:

Thanks a buch man! I'm glad you liked the track. I'm not really an AIM fan, but I do log into it from time to time. I'm on Yahoo! messenger alot more regularly. My screenname is Nyaj2k1 on both.

Random Access - What it Takes Random Access - What it Takes

Holyshit

REally man, you could land a deal with this type of material. Sweetass.

RedCircle responds:

Thanks for your support man. I appreciate it. =)

i hate clowns i hate clowns

Question

Hey man , can i have your email or something
I wanted to use the sounds from one of your songs in a song for my band, wanted to know if you were down with that... nice stuff.